A century ago a few companies had the insight vision and mission statement to feed the world. At the time it appeared to be a very honorable and compassionate motive.
Unfortunately, today we know there are problems simply by the observation of the results of the use of their product and methods.
There are volumes of information to be found from various sources.
Here are three:
- The 100 year Lie – Randall Fitzgerald
- Minerals for the Genetic Code – Charles Walters
- Corrupt to the Core – Shiv Chopra
- Genetic Roulette – Jeffrey Smith
These problems include:
- The product itself
- The processing techniques and methods of preserving and/preventing food spoilage
- Growth and development of food stuffs
- The business and political lobbying practices
Today the science, research and technology have exploded, as have the attitude of consumers. The science and attitude has changed toward a more subtle, safe, sophisticated, sustainable, healthier way of living in harmony with the environment, human and planet earth together.
We are hungry and thirsty for the knowledge to know how to live like this, every day in our own neighbourhood for the world’s benefit.
We need to be able to afford these foods that Mother Nature provides for us.
Here are historical examples:
- Margarine developed after WWII by DuPont is one molecule away from being plastic and advertised as superior to butter, is still on grocery shelves
- DDT is still present in the food chain after being banned for 30 years
- The makers of organophosphates such as Agent Orange for chemical warfare are still thriving companies. The use of the same or similar, chemical agents are being used today in herbicides and pesticides. Now, they have created an exclusive market for their chemicals with GMO technology!
These companies and political interests, like us tax payers and other businesses, need to have total accountability and transparency.
Wouldn’t you like to know how they are going to change the world, and change your world – physically, emotionally, socially and economically?
Wouldn’t you like to know where your food is coming from and what has been done with and to it, from the seed to your mouth?
It’s a matter of having a choice between being informed versus being ignorant.
Today, hopefully, it is not too late (in your health status) to have the ability and common sense to connect the dots between your health, your lifestyle, and your green sustainable environment.
Genetic Roulette Movie Trailer
This seminal documentary provides compelling evidence to help explain the deteriorating health of Americans, especially among children, and offers a recipe for protecting ourselves and our future.