The average person may say, “What stress could a student have?”
This is more a comment on the average person. “The average person could care less.” It is a less than desirable attitude.
For the student that seeks anything but average.
Here are ‘The Student Stress Tips’
Be Aware of Gravity and Your Posture
- Hanging Head…a ‘no-no’… You know.
- Pack Sack, that packs poor weight distribution
- Repetitive Use Syndromes & Work Hardening Programs of “Constant Daily Sitting or Standing”. Get involved with extracurricular school sports, music, drama, clubs & other activities or create your own special interests group.
- The Modern Day Wireless Hand Radio operators have yet to deal with this EMF fallout
the constant barrage of (5) EMF Signals using fresh hydrated young human bodies as a grounding for this ‘electrical circuit’
Take frequent rests, drink lots of pure/clean water, and get lots of exercise. Choose to use and expand your own circuits, rather than the converse; another diminishing the present strength and number of your electrical circuits.
Have a Be Attitude, Be Unique, Be Beautiful. Choose to Be Anything but Average.
- Stress builds us up or breaks us down
- Choose stress without distress…stress that strengthens
- Work hard and work harder…make it fun (physically, mentally, emotionally, socially)
- Out with the dinosaur habits and control freaks – In with the physical/mental fitness and current emotional/social programs