Hill Chiropractic – Brampton, ON
Our wellness-based Chiropractic office is looking for a mature, enthusiastic, detail-oriented who loves to learn, and has a passion for health and wellness; both in their own lives, and supporting it in others. Putting our patients first is our priority, so your communication and customer service skills will be exceptional.
You are positive, focused, and energetic with the ability to work both independently and with others. In a growing business that sees daily changes and challenges, you are able to stay calm, be productive, and always act professionally. You pride yourself in your organizational skills, but you also know you can think outside-the-box when a creative solution is needed.
If you are the ideal candidate, you
- are genuine, warm and friendly on phone, and in person
- enjoy building strong relationships with people
- believe in excellent customer service
- possess excellent written and in-person communication skills
- are computer savvy, including basic knowledge of MS Office
- are comfortable asking people for a commitment/for payment
- have a big heart and a creative spirit
- hold trust, reliability, loyalty as important values
- have a healthy approach to mind, body and spirit
Skills and experience that are an asset:
- Chiropractic, Massage or Wellness clinic experience
- Report Writing – Specifically for WSIB claims
- PMP Software (Customer Resource Management)
- Social Media
- Business Management
- Office Management
Our Brampton Clinic hours are:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Minimum hours for this position:
Will depend on skills and experience
If this job is of interest to you, and you have the necessary attitude, skills, and experience to fill this position, we can’t wait to hear from you!
Please submit your resume and cover letter using the form below. Let us know why you believe you are the ideal candidate in your attached cover letter. Only electronically submitted applications will be accepted.
Interviews start the beginning of October. The ideal candidate will expect to begin at our Brampton clinic immediately upon notice of acceptance, and is available to work either mornings or afternoons.
With the anticipated amount of applicants, we will only be able to notify those who are selected for an interview. We do want to thank everyone for taking the time to apply.